Pages

Friday, August 1, 2003

About Me

I am an MBA candidate studying at the University of Southern California - Marshall School of Business. I will graduate in May 2010.At Marshall, I am one of the Fixed Income Fund Manager for Student Investment Fund with approximately $1.5 M in Assets Under Management. I am also VP (Finance) of Marshall Strategy Group.

Before my MBA, I worked as a Senior Consultant at Capgemini where I implemented solutions for Fortune 500 companies in the financial services sector. I executed multiple projects ranging from creating a new insurance product for a big bank to automating testing for the largest payroll processing company to designing application to handle delinquent loans. These projects have transformed client’s business and improved business processes.

1 comment:

  1. keep doing good work---you shall come out a winner---this my belief. luv. rajee

    ReplyDelete