Pages

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Updates

There are a lot of things that have happened since I last wrote. My parents are in US. They landed on 8/30 and will be here till 10/15. They are currently with my sister and brother-in-law in San Francisco after having stayed with us till 9/24.

Since they were here for a short time, they had to undergo a crash course. They have already been Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Sea World at San Diego, Disneyland, Universal Studios and Yosemite. Additionally, I think they might know West Covina & Ontario Mills mall inside out.

The latest at my end is I have given my GMAT and scored 740 (Q-50; V-40; AWA - 4.5). I gave it on 8/31 and have been busy completing apps ever since. I managed to submit apps on 9/20. Now I am trying to short-list further schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment