Pages

Sunday, October 8, 2006

Challenges

One thing about life - there are challenges at every step.

At one time, when I was in class 10, I used to believe "This is the only time I have to make my life. Study hard, get into Science".

Again, when I was in class 12 "Study hard, get into engineering and my life is made". Then again "Study, get a job". And again "Have a job, think about promotion". And yet again "Have promotion think about long term career prospects, think GMAT". And then "Score over 720 and get into any B-School". And now "GMAT is just one aspect, concentrate on app".

I am sure this will not end there. There will be interviews, B-School studies, job after B-School, the next promotion and so on and so forth. Once something is accomplished the next challenge presents itself.

One thing about life - there are challenges at every step.

No comments:

Post a Comment