Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Canadian Grand Prix

Finally, Hamilton won his 1st grand prix in Montreal, Canada. It was an accident prone race with 4 safety car periods. It was interesting. I was disappointed by Raikonen's performance.

So, Hamilton now has a clear lead over Alonso and I believe this years driver championship battle will be between Hamilton and Alonso. I think Massa & Raikonen are too far behind.

In the constructor's it seems McLaren might win the season. As of now the McLaren and Ferrari are matched in terms of performance but McLaren has a commanding 28 points lead over Ferrari.

My predictions for this year: McLaren and Hamilton / Alonso. I haven't made up mind between Alonso and Hamilton but how cool will it be for a rookie to win the driver's championship. So I will be supporting him but it is going to be close.

No comments:

Post a Comment